2007年报关英语资料二

出处:考试大 作者:虫 日期:2007年06月28日 09时23分

一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组
1.Waybill      运单
2.air waybill     航空运单
3.date of arrival     到达日期
4.terms of trade     贸易方式
5.importer     进口商
6.exporter     出口商
7.term of foreign exchange     外汇来源
8.country whence consigned     进口国家
9.export license     出口许可证
10.validity of import license     进口许可证有效期
11.means of transport     运输工具
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.It is difficult for us sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
2.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
3.Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
4.Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
5.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。
6.Our products are of high quality.
我们的产品质量好。
7.Our products can stand competition.
我们的产品是有竞争力的。
8.I don’t think the end user would accept your price.
客户很难接受你们的价格。
9.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.
为了成交,我们可以作些让步。
10.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.
如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。
11.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。
12.What do your think of your price?
您觉得你们的报价怎么样?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.L/G (Letter of Guarantee)     担保书,保证书
2.M/T( Metric Ton)      公吨
3.N/N (Non-Negotiable, Not Negotiable)     非流通的,不可转让的
4.O.B/L (Ocean Bill of Lading)     海运提单
5.O.No. (Order Number)    定单号数
6.S/D (Sight Draft)     即期汇票
7.NTB (Non Tariff Barrier)     非关税避垒
8.T.P.N.D. (Theft, Pilferage and Non-Delivery)     偷窃,提货不着
9.W.W. (Warehouse to Warehouse)     仓至仓
10.Yd(s) (Yard(s))     码
11.W/M (Weight or Measurement)     重量或体积
12.W.R.(W/R) (War Risk)     战争险,兵险

一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组
1.additional order    追加订单
2.advice of shipment    装运通知,装船通知
3.air bill of lading    空运提单
4.air freight    空运费
5.amendment of contract    修改合同
6.applicant for the credit    申请开证人
7.at sight     见票即付
8.average clause    海损条款
9.bank draft    银行条款
10.barter trade    易货贸易
11.bearer    持票人
12.bill drawn payable at a certain time after sight    见票若干日付款的汇票
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.I’ am afraid your price is quite high.
我觉得你们的价格比较高。
2.I’ m afraid we can’ t accept your price.
我们无法接受你方的还盘。
3.At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.
目前这种商品是供过于求。
4.This is our lowest quotation. I’ m afraid we can’ t go any further.
这是我方的最低报价,不能再让了。
5.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果您们答应提前交货,我们可以接受你方的价格。
6.How many do you intend to order?
这种产品你们想订多少?
7.We want to order 800 cases.
我们想订800箱。
8.The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.
目前我们最多只能报500箱。
9.I suggest you buy this product.
我建议你们购买这种商品。
10.The supply position of this product is better.
这种商品的供应情况好一些。
11.The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.
这种产品的起订量是500箱。
12.What do you think of the terms of payment?
关于付款条件,你们还有什么意见?

最后更新时间:2008-06-24 14:31:39
文章评论
共有 0 位网友发表了评论
用户名: 新注册) 密码: 匿名评论 [查看所有评论]

评论内容:(不能超过250字,需审核后才会公布,请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。
2007年报关员全国统一考试冲刺试卷(十四)
报名时间:2008年6月
考试时间:08年11月2日

考试全流程